The Japan Soda Industry Association conducts the following activities, in order to contribute to the healthy development of Japan's Soda Industry through research and investigation of issues concerning the industry.
- Announcement of the industry's views and submission of reports to the authorities on particular issues
- Investigation on production, distribution, consumption, raw materials, fuel, and other materials
- Investigation on the rationalization and standardization of production processes
- Investigation on the environment, health, and safety
- International communication and investigation of global trends
- Communication with the general public
- Other activities for the achievement of the Association's purpose